Course Continuum Overview
Since 1990 more than 4,300 clinicians from around the world have come to appreciate Pikos Institute as the ideal learning center for 3D based implant surgical courses. Our goal is to help dental practitioners on all experience levels to define, meet and exceed their professional goals by providing practical, clinical, and scientific based courses that teach, inspire, and elevate their respective skill sets in implant dentistry.
Our course attendees realize an immediate impact on their practice as they gain confidence and increased proficiency, and quickly incorporate new techniques and technologies into their private practice. When you're ready for the whole story, there is no substitute for Pikos Institute's proven and reliable continuum for surgical implant reconstruction.
Top 5 Reasons
To Attend a Course at the Pikos Institute:
- Learn it, see it, do it. Immerse yourself in the subject matter with interactive lecture discussion, live surgery, and hands-on workshops.
- Develop confidence in your ability to perform surgical procedures you weren't comfortable doing previously.
- Separate yourself from your colleagues as you learn from Dr. Pikos' 36 years of surgical experience in a warm, intimate, casual, and interactive environment.
- Experience more than just another "how-to" course. You'll find out what really works, what doesn't, and learn "the why."
- Discover what more than 4,300 clinicians from all 50 states and 43 countries already have about this unique learning environment.
Programs / Courses Tuition: Tuition includes technical training manual, professional information packets, research articles, special product discounts and certificate of completion. Also included are continental breakfast and lunch for each course day for attendees.
Pikos Institute alumni are also eligible to Join Our Closed Facebook Group.
Lecture, hands-on and peer discussion based programs are suitable to all dentists regardless of prior experience.