Alveolar Ridge Strategies: Single Tooth to Full Arch Reconstruction
31 Credit Hours
Learn Essential, Applicable Techniques for Predictable Bone Augmentation!
GBR | Block Grafting | Ridge Expansion | Titanium Mesh | Use of Ti PTFE Membrane | Graft Site Evaluation | Use of rhBMP-2 / Bioactive Modifiers | Sequential 3D Digital Diagnostic Protocol | Complication Management
Understand how to create routine success at even advanced horizontal and vertical bone augmentation. Learn the “why” behind many procedural steps that promote the best outcomes, minimize complications and anticipate integration with the patient’s entire treatment plan. With the vital and practical instruction in this course, you can dramatically expand the limits of your patient acceptance and professional growth with confident proficiency in several modes of implant site development and implant reconstruction.
This course will include a hands-on hard tissue grafting workshop and LIVE surgical demonstration cases.
*COVID-19 guidelines will be strictly observed for your safety.
Attend this Full-spectrum Alveolar Ridge Strategies Course to:
• Perform Successful, Predictable Alveolar Ridge Bone Grafting
• Expand Your Surgical Skill set
• Increase Your Case Acceptance
• Minimize/Manage Complications
• Guard Your Practice Against Covid-19 Era Instability
• Provide the Best Possible Care to Your Patients
• Learn from Dr. Pikos’ 35 Years of Bone Graft Experience
• “Take Home” What Works, What Doesn’t and Why
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the practical application of the Pikos Institute Philosophy for advanced hard tissue augmentation, incision design and suturing techniques for predictable implant rehabilitation.
- Understand the indications, guidelines, and surgical protocols for advanced bone grafting procedures.
- Perform implant related advanced hard tissue augmentation procedures.
- Describe the anatomy, biology and wound healing of advanced bone grafting procedures.
- Recognize, manage and prevent complications associated with advanced bone grafting.
- Pikos Institute Philosophy of oral implant rehabilitation for hard tissue augmentation.
- Sequential 3D digital diagnostic protocol to evaluate hard tissue donor sites and post graft recipient sites.
- Key principles and algorithms for science based, predictable advanced bone grafting.
- Site specific hard tissue architecture and wound healing as it relates to advanced bone grafting and case success.
- Clinically significant anatomic variables for autogenous, allogeneic and xenograft bone grafting.
- Evidence based data from 20 year retrospective and prospective mandibular block graft studies.
- Biomechanical principles consistent with reverse tissue engineering of bone grafts.
- Indications and surgical protocols for extraction site management, ridge expansion, GBR, allograft particulate grafting with resorbable barriers and autogenous block grafting.
- Growth factor technology (PRGF, PDGF, BMP-2) in conjunction with bone grafting protocols.
- Risk Management issues / informed consent for advanced bone grafting.
- Recognition, management and prevention of complications associated with bone grafting.
- Hands-on bone graft workshop.
- Live surgical demonstration cases.
- Pikos Institute alumni are also eligible to Join Our Closed Facebook Group.
27 hours lecture AGD Subject code: 490, 4 hours participation AGD Subject code: 490