Contemporary Soft Tissue Grafting for Implant Reconstruction
23 Credit Hours
Learn Proven Techniques and the Latest Innovations for Successful Soft Tissue Grafting!
Gingival Grafts | Subepithelial Connective Tissue Grafts | Pedicle Tunnel Connective Tissue Grafts™ | Vestibuloplasty | Acellular Dermis Matrix (ADM) Allografts | Esthetic Zone Reconstruction | Growth Factor Technology
Includes Hands-on Workshop & Live Surgery
Master the practical application of the entire spectrum of soft tissue grafting protocols and concepts. Learn from decades of meticulous case documentation synergized with the most modern advancements in soft tissue techniques, materials and regenerative principles. By taking this course, you will facilitate confidence and proficiency in performing successful and predictable implant soft tissue surgery and management concepts that will continue for the rest of your career.
This advanced level course is for clinicians who desire to improve their knowledge and surgical skill sets in soft tissue grafting for implant dentistry. This course emphasizes reverse tissue engineering in the optimization of soft tissue architecture for implant site development, surgical implant placement, and peri-implant maintenance. The entire spectrum of soft tissue surgical techniques will be presented, including soft tissue augmentation and related periodontal plastic surgical procedures. A dedicated section of this course will address esthetic zone reconstruction in addition to soft tissue complications. This course will also include implant site development, a hands-on soft tissue grafting workshop and LIVE surgical demonstration cases.
In this course, you will:
- Become proficient with implant-based soft tissue management.
- Understand “the why” not just “the how to” of soft tissue grafting.
- Build confidence and develop your skill set with the most utilized soft tissue grafting procedures in implant dentistry.
- Improve your profitability with implant based soft tissue grafting procedures.
- Increase predictability and long-term stability of your bone graft cases.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the practical application of the Pikos Institute Philosophy for soft tissue manipulation, incision design and suturing techniques for predictable soft tissue grafting.
- Describe the anatomy, biology and wound healing of peri-implant tissues.
- Understand the indications, guidelines and surgical protocols for advanced soft tissue procedures.
- Perform implant related advanced soft tissue augmentation procedures.
- Recognize, manage and prevent complications associated with advanced soft tissue grafting.
Surgical Preview Videos
- Pikos Institute Philosophy of oral implant rehabilitation for soft tissue therapy - "Think Outside the Bone™".
- Key principles for evidence based predictable soft tissue grafting.
- Site specific soft tissue anatomy and wound healing of peri-implant tissues.
- Soft tissue manipulation and incision flap design for predictable bone grafting.
- Optimal sequencing of soft tissue procedures for successful implant surgery and bone grafting.
- Guidelines, indications and surgical protocols for the following:
- Gingival grafts, subepithelial connective tissue grafts, and acellular dermis matrix allografts.
- Development of optimal peri-implant soft tissue architecture.
- Eight most commonly used suturing techniques for implant surgical reconstruction.
- Soft tissue grafting protocols for esthetic zone reconstruction.
- Predictable protocols for extraction site management with and without simultaneous implant placement.
- Growth factor technology (L-PRF, PRGF, PDGF) in conjunction with soft tissue grafting protocols.
- Risk management issues/ informed consent for advanced soft tissue grafting.
- Recognition, management, and prevention of complications associated with soft tissue grafting.
20 hours lecture AGD Subject code: 490, 3 hours participation AGD Subject code: 490
Think Outside the Bone™
Cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to the course to receive a refund; otherwise a $1000 deposit will be forfeited.
A $100 administrative fee will be charged for each change made within 30 days of the course.
Pikos Institute reserves the right to refuse registration and to cancel or modify the conference without prior notice.
Customer Travel Costs: Pikos Institute is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Course is Sold Out, Please Call (727) 781-0491 to Register