José Carlos Martins da Rosa - The Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) Level I & II
The Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) is a surgical and prosthetical technique established to broaden indications for immediate loading on individual teeth. In this way, tissue losses with varied extensions are reconstructed in the same surgical session of implant placement and provisional crown installation, reducing the number of interventions and maintaining predictability on esthetic aspects.
IDR LEVEL I February 17-19, 2022 - 23 CE Hrs | $4900 USD
Until now, all developed surgical recommendations required long term treatment with possible undesirable complications in the tissue architecture. In this course we discuss the scientific basis, the step-by-step technique and indications. The IDR technique, which advocates minimally invasive surgery and flapless procedures, is presented as a viable and reproducible treatment option. Numerous case presentations will feature one or more compromised socket walls of the tooth involved, with or without changes of the gingival margin, some with more than 11 years of clinical, radiographic and CT scan follow-up.
IDR LEVEL II (Advanced) February 21-23, 2022 - 23 CE Hrs | $4900 USD
In addition to the new theoretical content, a practical training in specific IDR models is prepared, in which participants could apply all the steps of the reconstruction technique using corticocancellous graft and triple graft harvested from the maxillary tuberosity. It is a course specially developed for professionals who have already taken part in the IDR Level I Course and already have experience in the subject, since the main focus is the resolution of complex cases that present major bone defects associated or not to gingival recessions.
Both IDR LEVEL I & II - 46 CE Hrs | $9000 USD (SAVE $800!)
from IDR Course Attendees
Dr. José Carlos Martins da Rosa Biographical Information
• Graduation course in Dentistry, Federal University of Santa Maria – UFSM – Santa Maria/RS – Brazil, 1988.
• Specialization course in Periodontics, São Paulo Association of Dental Surgeons – APCD – Bauru/SP – Brazil, 1991.
• Specialization course in Prosthodontics, Center of Dental Research São Leopoldo Mandic – CPO SLMandic – Campinas/SP – Brazil, 2003.
• Master of Science in Prosthodontics, Center of Dental Research São Leopoldo Mandic – CPO SLMandic – Campinas/SP – Brazil, 2005.
• PhD in Oral Implantology, Center of Dental Research São Leopoldo Mandic – CPO SLMandic – Campinas/SP – Brazil, 2013.
• Author of the book "Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) - Immediately loaded implants in compromised sockets” by Quintessence publishing in Portuguese, Spanish, English and Mandarin languages.