Team Approach: Guided Full Arch
23 Credit Hours
NOTE: NDXnSequence only supports procedures performed in the United States and Canada.
This clinical based interdisciplinary course will focus on the integration of restorative, surgical and laboratory disciplines, combined with digital technology, to provide a seamless approach for totally guided full arch and full mouth immediate implant reconstruction. This unique, digitally planned, fully guided protocol includes placement of a prefabricated, computer guided, monolithic acrylic bar supported prosthesis for both edentulous and dentate arches.
Upcoming Course Dates
Indications and clinical protocols for this approach will be featured. Comparisons to, and advantages of utilizing the nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol over the conventional conversion denture protocol will be addressed in detail. Live surgery and comprehensive hands on workshop are included.
In this course, you will:
Become comfortable diagnosing and virtual treatment planning full arch immediate implant reconstruction cases.
Learn the appropriate parameters for All-on-XYZ diagnostics.
Learn the unique nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™, digitally planned, fully guided surgical, restorative, and laboratory protocol for full arch immediate implant reconstruction and immediate function protocol.
Understand the indications of a digitally planned, fully guided surgical, restorative and laboratory approach for immediate full arch implant reconstruction.
Understand the advantages of the Immediate function protocol that involves the nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ approach to digitally planned guided surgery protocol vs. the conventional conversion denture surgery protocol for full arch immediate implant reconstruction.
At the end of this presentation, course attendees will be able to:
Learn the protocol for a unique, digitally planned, fully guided surgical, restorative, and laboratory approach for immediate full arch implant reconstruction (nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol).
Compare the indications and advantages of a unique digital based, fully guided, interdisciplinary protocol (nSequence® Guided Prosthetic™ protocol) with the conversion denture protocol for full arch immediate implant reconstruction.
Learn the advantages of providing the nSequence® Guided prosthetics™ protocol digital workflow in comparison to the workflow for both provisional and final prosthesis fabrication.
Understand the limitations and complications of the nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol in addition to the conversion denture protocol.
Pikos Institute alumni are also eligible to Join Our Closed Facebook Group.
- Pikos Institute Philosophy of sinus bone grafting.
- Sequential 3D digital diagnostic evaluation protocol for predictable sinus bone grafting.
- 7 key principles and algorithms for science based, predictable sinus bone grafting.
- Biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
- Comparison of autografts, allografts, xenografts and alloplasts as graft materials for sinus bone grafting.
- Indications and step by step surgical protocol for sinus bone grafting – lateral and crestal approach.
- Comprehensive long term case presentations (10-20+years).
- Growth factor technology (L-PRF, PRGF, PRP, rhPDGF, rhBMP-2) in conjunction with sinus bone grafting.
- Risk management issues related to sinus bone grafting.
- Sinus bone grafting in the presence of thickened sinus membranes, polyps and mucous retention cysts.
- Comprehensive recognition, management, and treatment of intraoperative, early and late postoperative complications.
21 hours lecture AGD Subject code: 690, 2 hours participation AGD Subject code: 690